This is to apprise the membership regarding the meeting held on Monday the 12th September 2022, at PIACL Office, Islamabad, between the PIACL Management and PALPA Executive Committee.
The following representatives were present.
- AVM Amir Hayat, Chief Executive Officer
- Capt. Asif Gilani, Chief of Flight Operations/DFO
- Air Cdre Amer Altaf, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Capt. Abbas Safir, Chief Pilot Training
- Capt. Ch. Salman Riaz, President
- Capt. Bijrani, Vice President
- Capt. Narejo, General Secretary
- Capt. Humayun Malik, Joint Secretary
During the meeting, all issues concerning cockpit crew came under healthy and cordial discussion. All possible solutions were also deliberated upon and subsequent plan of action was agreed to. The CEO PIACL assured the Association of full support and resolve to work out amicable solutions to the pending issues of cockpit crew. He promised to release pending 25 hours of flying allowance within 24 hours, needless to mention, the commitment has graciously been honored.
The President & the Executive Committee would like to thank the Chief Executive Officer, DFO and CHRO for giving a serious consideration to the concerns of PALPA and providing conducive environment for a common way forward.
The PALPA Executive Committee and its membership hereby extend unambiguous support to achieve mutually beneficial goals and together we shall leave no stone unturned for the revival of our National Flag Carrier.
Wishing you many happy landings.
With Best Regards,