Attached herewith are letters which were sent to the PIACL Management and other agencies on different subjects; which are self-explanatory.
- Urgent/Motor Transport Agreement. 31st July 2019.
- Anomalies in Flight Operations observed during Hajj. 23rd July 2019.
- Hotel Accommodation – Paris (CDG). 19th July 2019.
- Technical Evaluation of Hotac – Lahore. 19th July 2019.
- Non-issuance of Cockpit Crew Uniform. 18th July 2019.
- Disbursement of Int’l outstation allowance in USD. 16th July 2019.
- Crew Room / Exclusive Rest Area. 16th July 2019.
- Letter from PALPA Legal Counsel to PIACL regarding Pension 8th April 2019
- Violation of PALPA-PIAC Working Agreement 2011-2013. 20th March 2019
- Salary deduction of 73 First Officers. 15th March 2019.
- Crew Fatigue with double sets/Augmented crew. 15th March 2019.
- Letter to the Honourable Prime Minister of Pakistan 1st March 2019
- Illegal Supervisory assignment on B777 by contractual pilot. 4th February 2019.
- Letter to the Honourable Chief Minister of Sindh. 29th January 2019.
We are in the process of continuous negotiations with the Flight Operations and the Higher Management and will keep you posted on developments.
With Best Regards,
Capt. Rizwan Gondal
PDF Format: info31.07.2019